Buffalo Chicken Dip – Courtesy of Julie Maggioncalda
- White meat off of a whole chicken (shredded, I go with the rotisserie ones from the grocery store)
- 2 bars 1/3 fat cream cheese (worth the splurge for Philadelphia brand), softened in microwave
- About 3/4 of a bottle of Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo (add more or less depending on how hot you want it, but definitely go for the Frank’s brand and the Buffalo flavor)
- Ranch dressing to taste
- Shredded cheddar for topping
- A few chopped scallions on top if you have them
Mix it all up and bake at 350 until it starts to bubble. You can serve it with tortilla chips, veggies and ranch or more hot sauce on the side if you’d like.
*This recipe is gluten free.